Nowadays, most people prefer Wigs to other similar products. This helps them cover and protect their hair and to also give them a trendy and stylish look. Amongst the numerous varieties of wigs that are available in the marketplace, the human hair types are the most popular. According to the reviews by HairWard, the durability and long-lasting feature of these wigs are two main reasons that make them the favorite choice of the majority of people. However, buyers often find it difficult to spot the difference between the human lace front and their synthetic counterparts, and thus end up opting for the synthetic products even though they have another thing in mind.
Listed below are some guides that can assist you in confronting this issue and ensure that you get the ideal human hair wigs that suit your style and personality in the most appropriate way.
- Most of those hair pieces are manufactured from locks imported from Asian nations. Due to this, when compared to their synthetic counterparts, they have softer, weighty and shinier texture.
- In general, wigs made from human tresses are designed with a nylon mesh cap fitted to their base to ensure that the woven edges of the hair are safe and secured. However, they come in various designs and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. You are expected to keep these guidelines in mind when shopping for a wig to enable you to get the full value for your money.
- Aside from that, you need to consider your size. Even though 95% of people who buy wigs fits perfectly with an average size, it is better to buy a wig that is exactly your size. All you need to do is to wrap a soft tape measure from the circumference of your head to the front of your hairline. There are sizes charts when buying a wig so check it out and determine the right size for you.
- When choosing a wig, you will most likely come across with choosing between a human hair wig or a synthetic wig. So, what’s the difference between the two? To put it simply, synthetic wigs are made out of fibers to form a wig while the latter utilizes real human hair. Synthetic wigs are great if you opt for a shorter hairstyle. However, if you are experiencing severe hair loss, we highly recommend to buy a human wig instead. It can let you do various styles with your wig, tie it up, or braid it according to your preference. It will give you the feeling of having a real hair again. Most cancer patients wear real human hair to at least ease their sadness.
- Your lifestyle should also be considered in choosing the right wig for you. Would you like a wig that you can just shake and then go or would you like something that you can take care of like your real hair? It is important to choose a wig that can suit your lifestyle, making you comfortable even when you do intensive exercise or some yoga movements.
- You should also consider your face shape in choosing the right wig. Ideally, you might want to invest in a wig that can flatter the shape of your face. If you have a round face, we recommend to opt for a short and pixie wigs to emphasize your collarbone. For heart-shaped faces, a shoulder-length wig with bangs are the best. Oval-shaped faces are great with shaggy bob or mermaid curls while square faces are great for angled bob and shoulder-length hairstyles with soft curls.
- Furthermore, your skin tone also matters in choosing the right wigs for you. Since there is a wide variety of colors when it comes to hair wigs, it can be easy to overlook your own skin tone and choose what you like, not what suits you the most. If you have a warm skin tone, we recommend sticking with blondes, brown, and red. For cooler skin tones, ash brown or platinum blonde looks great. If you have a neutral skin tone, then you can just choose almost anything because it works best for you.
If you are going to buy a hair wig for some reason, keep the aforementioned tips in mind. It’s fun to change your hairstyle every now and then without risking your real hair to the damage caused by curling, straightening, and coloring your hair. It’s a great investment especially if you have found the right wigs for you.